Missing Delivery Address Dropdown Menu in Basket

reneerd

Hello again all.  Ran into an odd one and I am just trying to see if anyone has an idea what may cause this, what might fix it, or at least where this particular thing is located so I can narrow my focus to try and diagnose it.

ISSUE:  In the customer basket the Delivery Address dropdown is all of a sudden is missing.

We 2 sites and the second is essentially a mirror of the first from about 1.5 years ago. This is fortunate because it allowed me to include the side by side picture.  Also, if I copy and paste the missing HTML into the browser from site 2 into site 1 then it works fine until I refresh obviously. 

I am seeing no error logs generated in the admin side.

I am not sure when this happened but I can say the delivery address drop down was there about 2 months ago.  

I have tried diagnosing this myself but its just plain odd and I am not having any luck. 

CC-Missing-Address-Dropdown-combo1.jpg

Just a quick thought: please check the admin Store Settings, Stock tab, "Allow delivery to non-invoice address". If not checked, I would think that CubeCart would disallow the selection of delivery addresses and force the use of the Billing address as also the Delivery address.

BINGO! 

So here is what happened so others that run into this issue will know what to do.  

1) The "Allow delivery to non-invoice address" box was unchecked.

2) Checking it caused the Delivery Address to reappear.

Thanks for the help again bsmither and sorry for the brain fart moment.  One of the staff must have unchecked it and I was so tunnel visioned on a glitch issue I missed the basic checks.

2 hours ago, bsmither said:

Just a quick thought: please check the admin Store Settings, Stock tab, "Allow delivery to non-invoice address". If not checked, I would think that CubeCart would disallow the selection of delivery addresses and force the use of the Billing address as also the Delivery address.

I was going to say the same. 👍🏻

Archived