mr andrew davies

andrew davies

this is the error message I get when trying to open website in bowser:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function dl() in /home/cephas/public_html/index_enc_ion.php:2 Stack trace: #0 /home/cephas/public_html/index.php(23): require_once() #1 {main} thrown in /home/cephas/public_html/index_enc_ion.php on line 2

this is the index_enc_ion.php file.

<?php //003ab
if(!extension_loaded('ionCube Loader')){$__oc=strtolower(substr(php_uname(),0,3));$__ln='ioncube_loader_'.$__oc.'_'.substr(phpversion(),0,3).(($__oc=='win')?'.dll':'.so');@dl($__ln);if(function_exists('_il_exec')){return _il_exec();}$__ln='/ioncube/'.$__ln;$__oid=$__id=realpath(ini_get('extension_dir'));$__here=dirname(__FILE__);if(strlen($__id)>1&&$__id[1]==':'){$__id=str_replace('\\','/',substr($__id,2));$__here=str_replace('\\','/',substr($__here,2));}$__rd=str_repeat('/..',substr_count($__id,'/')).$__here.'/';$__i=strlen($__rd);while($__i--){if($__rd[$__i]=='/'){$__lp=substr($__rd,0,$__i).$__ln;if(file_exists($__oid.$__lp)){$__ln=$__lp;break;}}}@dl($__ln);}else{die('The file '.__FILE__." is corrupted.\n");}if(function_exists('_il_exec')){return _il_exec();}echo('Site error: the file <b>'.__FILE__.'</b> requires the ionCube PHP Loader '.basename($__ln).' to be installed by the site administrator.');exit(199);
?>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=

Could anyone tell me whats exactly wrong as I dont understand?
Thanks
Andy

Welcome andrew davies! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

It seems you gave installed not the latest version of CubeCart 4, or a very early version of CubeCart 5, which requires a license check.

The reporting of the error may be due to the server environment having a version of PHP that no longer recognizes dl() as a core function.

Thus, an old version of CubeCart running on a new version of PHP. There will be problems.

In almost all cases, yes -- use the latest version of CubeCart 6.

However, we have seen many, many store owners having painted themselves into a corner with essential modifications to CubeCart 4 that cannot be ported to CubeCart 5/6.

Being stuck at a very old version of CubeCart but also having updated the version of PHP has historically caused a number of code incompatibilities.

So, even if you apply the few specific fixes that remove the license checks, PHP 7 (for example) is still going to complain about other instances of deprecated and removed functionality caused by old code.

Examine the file ini.inc.php. There will be a line that indicates the exact version of CubeCart being used.

Please download the latest package of the CC4 or CC5 family - according to the version being used. From that package, upload and replace only these files: admin.php and index.php. This will bypass using the ionCube encoded files that perform the licensure checks.

Thanks,

done as you suggested now this:

Warning: mysqli::__construct(): The server requested authentication method unknown to the client [mysql_old_password] in /home/cephas/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 22

Warning: mysqli::__construct(): (HY000/2054): The server requested authentication method unknown to the client in /home/cephas/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 22

Fatal error: The server requested authentication method unknown to the client in /home/cephas/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 24

thanks for all your help

will i need to enter db details here in mysqli.class.php

$this->_db_connect_id = new mysqli($config['dbhost'], $config['dbusername'], $config['dbpassword'], $config['dbdatabase']);
        if ($this->_db_connect_id->connect_error) {
            trigger_error($this->_db_connect_id->connect_error, E_USER_ERROR);

Someone who is much more familiar with accessing database servers will be on the forums shortly.

A search on that phrase suggests that it is an incompatibility between MySQL 8 and PHP 7. Such that MySQL 8 has set as default a method that needs to be changed in order to use a password.

2 hours ago, bsmither said:

That combination of versions have not been known to have any problems at all.

Agreed

2 hours ago, andrew davies said:

cubecart v 5.2.2

php 5.6.4

mysql 5.5.62(governed by server)

You are running an extremely old version of CubeCart on an ancient and unsupported (for nearly a year with know security issues) version of PHP and using an even older version of MySQL (as a minimum you should be using 5.6 MySQL). I would suggest looking for a solution that provides an up to date hosting environment and also update your CubeCart version to 6.2.6 unless you have pressing need (ie massive customisation of core code) to stay on this version

Ian

latest errors : Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'cephas_ccrt1'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/cephas/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 22

Fatal error: Access denied for user 'cephas_ccrt1'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/cephas/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 24

site being migrated to server with latest mysql to see if that will give me access

4 minutes ago, havenswift-hosting said:

You have the database login details incorrectly entered in the global.inc.php file - you really shouldnt be advertising what your DB username is either !

once i get access all names will be changed

Archived