speed up admin

keat

I'm currently performing a huge number of product changes.

When updating prices, I modify admin/skins/templates/product.index.php so the cart opens any product change on the pricing tab.

(It's one less click and saves me ages.)

However, when the pricing tab opens, there's a brief delay before I can modify the price.

The page seems to perform a refresh on the very top cubecart banner.

Any thoughts what might cause this refresh , or anyway to stop it happening.

It's only a second, but if I can shave that second off, it will speed my process even more.

11 minutes ago, keat said:

I'm currently performing a huge number of product changes.

When updating prices, I modify admin/skins/templates/product.index.php so the cart opens any product change on the pricing tab.

(It's one less click and saves me ages.)

However, when the pricing tab opens, there's a brief delay before I can modify the price.

The page seems to perform a refresh on the very top cubecart banner.

Any thoughts what might cause this refresh , or anyway to stop it happening.

It's only a second, but if I can shave that second off, it will speed my process even more.

this...

https://github.com/cubecart/v6/issues/2421

One of the things that one can do in admin is to write a description for it. The editor for doing this is the CKEditor.

It is (what I call) a "page resource". That is, once the web browser starts to parse the HTML, it looks for links to javascript, images, and CSS, and makes requests for those resources.

The CKEditor, itself a javascript package, also makes requests for its own resources. Getting the CKEditor loaded, running, and resourced takes an annoyingly noticeable amount of time.

Archived