After Upgrade to 6.2.8

Hey there everyone.

Just wondering if anyone has faced after upgrade to 6.2.8. New customers can't register nor checkout. Page shows and you can fill out all information and etc. , but when trying to click on register button nothing happens.

You can login if account exsist, but can't register nor checkout for a new user. It's so weired that only "Register and Checkout" button seems to be the only issue, but only for new users. If your logged in to an account. Everything works as should with no problem.

I thought it was a browser cache issue, but nothing after clearing cache. Tried several browsers and nothing. i tried clearing all caches from admin panel, and nothing. Also tried reverting back to a backup, and nothing, then re upgraded and still nothing.

So here I am, trying my luck with anyone that has faced this issue or any advise or heads up on how to go about this issue.

I thank anyone in advance for some heads up, and very well appreciated!

Thank you!

Eddie

https://evmusicshop.com/register.html

and also weired that you can click on it when you first land on the page without filling any info out, and it'll work and give you the please fill out all errors on all feilds. But when you actually fill out the page to then submit and register as a new user, that's when the button after clicking does nothing.

Archived