Almost live .... finally

I know it's still CC layout - but have made lots of changes. Since I have over 840+ products I decided to focus more on adding the options for each (all 7100+) and wait till CC v.3 comes out to see what I can do with the layout. I'm really hoping for more css involvement on that.

Anyway - let me know what you think.

Last thing to do is add pricing and hide Apparel> Shop by Brand (not using this supplier yet).

When checking out be sure to check out Apparel> Shop by ITEM. This is where most of my mods are.

Thanks to everyone for the help over the last few months with mods, tech feedback, and permissions to use certain parts on the site.

Let me know what you think.

http://www.commishawards.com/st1

Thanks!

-TheCommish

Guest twisted

Its colorful!

Takes a fair while to load.

You could use a <br> between the information box and the advertsiements box...all the other boxes have them and it looks just a tad outta place.

Also maybe change the bevel_bg [the table header on login and register pages] image. That also looks a tad out of place amongst everything else.

All the caps are free? [Price showing as 0.00 for all caps]

Also in visors and hats

Guest dudestore

You could use a <br> between the information box and the advertsiements box...all the other boxes have them and it looks just a tad outta place.

Yep saw it too.

Anyhow, its looking GREAT.

[Constructive Criticism]

Hmm... looks like a bit of a hodge-podge of colours to me... it just looks like you've tried to use every colour in the pallet...

Also, if the cart was centered, would look better.

[/Constructive Criticism]

:huh:

maybe center the site.

remove the welcome guest [login|register] ( i just think dont like the line in any site and they can do that from the account tab anyways )

maybe fixup the sales php to look like

item name

price was

price is

save

I have that made that mod free.

other then that love it

Just my 2 cents not that it matters :huh: