Cubecart Hosted - Thanks Al

Simon Beer

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to publicly thank Al for all his recent and continued help.  I've used Cubecart since 2005 (at least). I've grown a business based on Cubecart and 15 years later am still really happy.  

I had a number of issues with my webhost starting end of last week, they blamed poor speed on my website when I knew it wasn't that.  I decided yesterday to move my hosting to Cubecarts own hosted service, I wanted to let everyone know how impressed I am.  The service is VERY fast, considerably and noticeably faster than my old webhost.  My Cubecart now absolutely flies, I really cannot stress how impressed I am.  My store has a lot going on with thousands of products, realtime stock level and price updates linked from my Sage accounts software as well as many off the shelf and a few custom plugins.

If you are thinking about hosting for your Cubecart site then you really should host with the people who know the software better than anyone else - Cubecart:  https://hosted.cubecart.com/

Should stress, nobody has put me up to this - just a VERY happy customer.

Simon.

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2020 at 1:05 PM, Simon Beer said:

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to publicly thank Al for all his recent and continued help.  I've used Cubecart since 2005 (at least). I've grown a business based on Cubecart and 15 years later am still really happy.  

I had a number of issues with my webhost starting end of last week, they blamed poor speed on my website when I knew it wasn't that.  I decided yesterday to move my hosting to Cubecarts own hosted service, I wanted to let everyone know how impressed I am.  The service is VERY fast, considerably and noticeably faster than my old webhost.  My Cubecart now absolutely flies, I really cannot stress how impressed I am.  My store has a lot going on with thousands of products, realtime stock level and price updates linked from my Sage accounts software as well as many off the shelf and a few custom plugins.

If you are thinking about hosting for your Cubecart site then you really should host with the people who know the software better than anyone else - Cubecart:  https://hosted.cubecart.com/

Should stress, nobody has put me up to this - just a VERY happy customer.

Simon.

They really haven't as a month later I've only just noticed it! I'm pleased you are happy and it's been a pleasure working with you Simon. 

Archived