Problem upgrade 6.8

junior_pat

14 hours ago, junior_pat said:

I would like to upgrade to version 6.8.

Assume you mean 6.2.8 - CubeCart 6.8 doesnt exist !

14 hours ago, junior_pat said:

I downloaded the whole file and put the setup part in cubecart.

If you ONLY uploaded the setup directory, then that is not the way to do upgrades

The images are showing that a key requirement is missing from your hosting environment - you will need to get this sorted

Ian

Hello Ian,

hank you for reply.

I modified files to suit me (adding code). I do not want it to be changed.

When I go through the admin part and click update now, I have a blank page that appears. Is this due to the "zip" program? Something else?

Thank you for your help.

Hello

I created a file and put it in the root of my shop. I then try to upgrade. I got the blank page again. I also noticed that when I want to make a backup, I also have a blank page. I have this in the log file:

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach () in /home/sites/hebfree.org/aux-naturelles/public_html/shop/admin_WLLlOO/sources/maintenance.index.inc.php on line 850

Line 850 corresponds to this:
foreach ($ index_map [strtolower ($ index ['Table'])] as $ column => $ key) {

Waiting for your news, receive my best regards

All of them. A CubeCart update has two aspects: a whole-cloth code replacement, and database schema changes.

The setup directory makes the changes to the database schema.

The whole-cloth code replacement overwrites all files that are stock to the CubeCart package. (That is, any added modules, skins, cached files, etc, are not overwritten.)

CubeCart's automatic update will download the latest package, unzip, and replace files whole-cloth.

Or, you can download the package, unzip on your local workstation, then FTP the files and folders to your hosted site's CubeCart folder - instructing the FTP program to allow files to be overwritten. Then run /setup/ manually.

Archived