Stripe in emails

Claudia M

Hi,

I use Stripe and PayPal as my shipping gateways.  In admin/manage extensions/Stripe I have credit card typed in for description.  Problem is in my emails to the customers it is showing Stripe as the payment gateway.  Any way I can change this to just Credit Card?

Thanks in advance for any and all help

Claudia

Since CubeCart records the payment gateway that was used (you mentioned 'shipping') as the module's folder name (Print_Order_Form, Card_Capture, Authorize, etc), one would need to write a snippet to add the module's Description setting - which could also be a file path to an image - to the collection of data given to the email templates.

One could also write this in Smarty code in the email template: {$DATA.gateway|replace:'Stripe':'Credit Card'}

Can I use that snippet in the Print Receipt too?

Also on a email related issue.  Currently emails show just a line total.  Is there any way to show each product price in case the buyer purchases more than one of an item?  In this photos I'd like the item price (for one) in parentheses next to the product code. Picture is not a good example but say they bought 2 for $10. each.  The cost would show $20.00 but doesn't show individual cost.    Thanks!!!!

628956057_Capture-emailprice.PNG.fe3cdc465e06c853d55b16115212145f.PNG

Archived