Images won't display

Craig Botha

I need help. I've just installed and set up Cubecart v6. Everything is working well except for one very improtant thing: none of the images that I upload display on the live shop page. Not the logos or the product pictures, even though they do display on the admin side.

Has anybody had this problem before?  What can be the problem> How can I fix it?

Welcome Craig Brotha! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

Is there a web address where we can see the issue you are experiencing? By looking at the HTML source delivered to the browser, we may be able to determine why the images are not showing.

Hi. Thank you.

The address is https://khreeo.co.za/cube 

I don't have any links to it yet. I haven't finished working on it yet. I stopped when I had the problem of the images not showing. But if I can get that working, then I'll be keen to finish it.

You'll see that my logo doesn't show even though I've uploaded it and it shows fine on the admin side. Nor does the product image show, even though I've uploaded it and it shows fine on the admin side.

There is something not quite right. But it doesn't have anything to do with the images not showing.

If I click on Test Category in the top nav bar, I get CubeCart's 404 - Page Not Found. This could be caused by the web server not properly coded for URL rewriting, or something slightly off with the database.

On the other hand, if I click on Test Product in the Featured Product box, I do get taken to the product page. However, the Massage Oil product in Best Sellers has the exact same web address. So, the product with name Test Product at R6.99 is the same product with the name Khreeo Sports Massage Oil at R70.00. This could be caused by making changes to products in admin, but failing to click the illuminated Clear Cache button located at the top-right of the admin screen. You need to Clear Cache before examining the storefront for those changes.

In admin, Store Settings, Advanced tab, please set Debug Mode to enabled, and then enter your workstation's IP address (www.whatismyip.com) in the following field. Save and clear the cache.

CubeCart has a feature that squeezes all the line endings out of what gets sent back to the browser. That makes everything one very long line, and impossible to troubleshoot.

By enabling Debug mode, that doesn't happen.

Then, it becomes easier to see where the problems with the javascript may be.

On the surface, there seems to be a problem with the PostCodeAnywhere addition.

Archived