Covid-19

fabriceunko

Hello, everyone, I'm French and lock me up for confinement against the coronavirus. I just put a little note here to say good luck to all of you and take care of yourself. Even if this is not the place for such a message, a little moral support for everyone cannot do any harm. So be careful. And see you very soon ..

Keep safe all. 

I agree with Al , especially here in the UK.

Isolation is the best defence at the moment, unpleasant and worrying times for many and the economy but we will bounce back from this.

All the best to you all and your loved ones. 👍

• 3 weeks later...

Hello from Vietnam.

Keep your mind up and stay calm. We also get lockdown in Vietnam too but the situation is under control with a few cases. I just consider this is really a good time for relax, entertainment... after long working years. The best choice to overcome this pandemic is improve your health and resistence gainst the Covid virus; such as doing excersice, eating healthy food, nutritions, Vitamins... In Vietnam we have a special nutrition - Swift Bird Nest (called tổ yến or yến sào in Vietnamese), it provides a lot of nutritions, Acid Amins... extremely good for health. My relatives in California, USA, demand me send a huge loads to them 2 months ago before they got lockdown too. 
Good luck to you. I would know more updates about you soon.

11 hours ago, Yến sào Đại Lâm Mộc said:

Hello from Vietnam.

Keep your mind up and stay calm. We also get lockdown in Vietnam too but the situation is under control with a few cases. I just consider this is really a good time for relax, entertainment... after long working years. The best choice to overcome this pandemic is improve your health and resistence gainst the Covid virus; such as doing excersice, eating healthy food, nutritions, Vitamins... In Vietnam we have a special nutrition - Swift Bird Nest (called tổ yến or yến sào in Vietnamese), it provides a lot of nutritions, Acid Amins... extremely good for health. My relatives in California, USA, demand me send a huge loads to them 2 months ago before they got lockdown too. 
Good luck to you. I would know more updates about you soon.

Keep well. The UK is now the worst affected country in Europe. I was shouting at the window watching kids walk to school a week before we shut down. The world will change for the better.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually as for me self-isolation wasn't so bad. We all had an opportunity to do the stuff you had postponed all the time - like painting, gardening, playing online games, whatever. Just things you do for yourself and your joy. Nevertheless I'm glad to see the world is getting alive 😃

Archived