Sign in to follow this  
fr-rtuning

Klarna payment extension

We custom wrote a plugin for a client quite a few years ago but as they stopped using Klarna a couple of years ago, it hasnt been updated since and will almost certainly require some changes to get it to work correctly with their updated API.  As there is so little call for it, it isnt something we are likely to do unless the work is sponsored although after saying that, there probably isnt so much to do

• Like 1

I would have no idea until I can look at the current API requirements and see where it differs from the current older software - if you are interested then we can take this to PM or better still, please register on our website and we can continue the conversation via a support ticket

4 hours ago, Al Brookbanks said:

The Adyen extension supports Klarna if that works for you.

ive installed ayden extesion, when i enter it to see what config data is required, there is nothing about klarna. Any help with this? thanks

No it won't ask for anything to do with Klarna but it should still be a payment option at checkout.