Noodlemans Ebay Module

keat

Guys

Anyone using this.

We used to have an ebay account, but closed it due to it upsetting some of our customers who use the platform themselves.

However, times are hard at the moment, sales are down, so I'm considering creating a new ebay account and try to sell our products on there too.

I've put a call out to Noodleman to call me for a chat, but in the meantime, does anyone use this. ??

Does it create adverts for you ??

I'm looking for something that would potentially get us up and running, in the least possible time with the minimum of fuss.

I've got a few scheduled calls coming up, but will give you a call back once I get a suitable block of availability today :)

The solution can be a little, daunting at first as it offers support for a lot of business models. I like to chat to people about the best config for each business to ensure people get the best return on the investment in the license and also the time it can take to configure. Once it's setup, the admin overhead is minimal depending on your new inventory churn. 

I often extend demo periods for people testing it out because it's a bit of a beast depending on the size of your store and how in depth  you want to get with things such as layout templates, stock control etc. 

On 4/28/2020 at 6:30 AM, keat said:

Guys

Anyone using this.

We used to have an ebay account, but closed it due to it upsetting some of our customers who use the platform themselves.

However, times are hard at the moment, sales are down, so I'm considering creating a new ebay account and try to sell our products on there too.

I've put a call out to Noodleman to call me for a chat, but in the meantime, does anyone use this. ??

Does it create adverts for you ??

I'm looking for something that would potentially get us up and running, in the least possible time with the minimum of fuss.

I use it, works great. I have both of the ebay modules from @Noodleman, and love the integration to the store from it. Honestly, I have never had a bad module or experience from noodleman. 

Archived