MWEapril

How to find the Custom SEO URL Paths

Somehow, the boss clicked the "Clear all custom defined SEO URL's" and got rid of all of my custom URLs. Because of the way our part numbers are structured, the automatically generated URLs for some products contain characters that I want to avoid. I'd like to query to find them so that I can go change those particular SEO URLs, but I can't figure out where those are. Would someone please give me some direction on how to find what CubeCart has stored for them? What table, etc? TIA!!

In CubeCart's database, using an external database management utility such as phpMyAdmin, view the CubeCart_seo_urls table.

• Thanks 1

only from a backup of the database - that function deletes them from the current database as the warning message clearly states

Ian

Yes, they were deleted, but CubeCart rebuilds them on demand according to a default pattern, which MWEapril is wanting to tweak the resulting rebuilds.

2 hours ago, bsmither said:

Yes, they were deleted, but CubeCart rebuilds them on demand according to a default pattern, which MWEapril is wanting to tweak the resulting rebuilds.

Yes of course I am aware that CubeCart rebuilds them on demand but unless MWEapril is only talking about having to change a handful (in which case why ask the question in the first place), it has to be much easier and quicker to extract the information from a database backup and restore

Thanks, All. This got me what I needed!

SELECT path
FROM CubeCart_seo_urls
WHERE path LIKE '%/%';