Text Hover Code

zcarm

Hi,

I hope someone can give me a hand, its not a big deal, but I am stuck with finding the code for text hover.

I am using the Foundation skin, Chrome browser.

In the menu bar you have the text which is yellow and when moving the mouse over the text, its changing to green. When using Chroms's inspector, I only see the color yellow.

Please can you let me know, where to find the hover code within the CSS ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Berny

1.jpg

I am not familiar with Chrome' Developer Tools, but I would think (because Firefox can do this) that right-clicking on the text (or its container perhaps) in the Code Inspector pane, the context menu will have a :hover menu item (as well as :active and :focus). When this :hover menu item is selected, the Developer Tools forces the browser to put into effect anything that would happen as if the mouse were actually hovering over that item, including any CSS rules that have the :hover pseudo-class.

Chrome may have other additional means for engaging the pseudo-classes. For example, in Firefox, there is a triple-overlapping-boxes icon at the right side of the Filter Styles search field that allows for enabling the pseudo-classes.

Archived