Posted (edited)

site: piscesconservation.com/cube

CC6.2.5 / All In One Shipping 1.0.16 / Facebook 1.0.1 / PayPal Commerce Platform 1.3.5 / PayPal standard commerce platform 1.08 / ProductAddons 1.0.12 / SagePay 1.0.11

Trying to switch from the old PayPal standard commerce platform to PayPal Commerce Platform, as the former is deprecated. I'm seeing a repeated HTTP 500 server error on trying to link to our PayPal account (which is a full business account, and has been for years).

I notice there's another support ticket from a few days ago showing the same problem (link below).

PayPal's help page for the 500 error just states "your use case has not yet been approved for the PayPal Commerce Platform." - which isn't really much help. I've flagged the error to PayPal but have yet to receive any notification from them.

Any other suggestions gratefully received.

Robin

Edited by RobinSomes
Typos...

Posted (edited)

Can I bump this?

PayPal aren't replying to help requests. I am now upgraded to CC 6.2.9, and the 500 error is still occurring.

It appears to be impossible to get PayPal Commerce Platform functioning at all, and attempts to get updates to the old PayPal platform extension are just redirected to the new one. PayPal's 500 error help page is useless.

So, any other suggestions would be gratefully received.

TIA,
Robin

(currently locked out of the forum a/c from which I posted the original request).

Edited by Robin Somes