Is it possible to copy store admin settings to new store

I am creating a second store using cubecart and I wish to take all my info in my first store and copy it to my second store. I already copied the foundation but I was wondering if there is a way to copy all the store admin settings?

I'm not sure if there was an easier why to do this but I installed Cubecart again on a new domain I just bought and want to basically move my first store in my first domain to the new domain so I installed cubecart on the second domain and copied the foundation but was hoping I can copy all of the store details also? Is that possible?

All settings are located in the database table CubeCart_config.

If you are interested in only the Store Settings, then the table record with name = 'config' and the value in 'array' is what you need.

On 5/13/2020 at 11:11 PM, bsmither said:

If you are interested in only the Store Settings, then the table record with name = 'config' and the value in 'array' is what you need.

I actually want to duplicate everything in my store to a new domain name. I tried copying the database but got stuck with a message in phpadmin saying "Your preferences will be saved for current session only. Storing them permanently requires phpMyAdmin configuration storage." and when I researched that I got too confused to continue. I have reinstalled Cubecart on the same server but under the new domain name and am manually recreating my store in the Admin Panel. The main thing that is going to take too long is the reviews. Is there somehow I can copy the reviews to load them onto my new store?

I am not sure with respect to phpMyAdmin, but there may be a difference between creating a means to copy a database, and executing the function of creating a downloadable file for backup.

In the admin for the losing store, one can backup the database and download the backup file. Then, in the gaining store, the admin can upload that backup file (probably via FTP to CubeCart's /backup/ folder), and then have CubeCart restore from that backup.

Back to using phpMyAdmin, there must be a function to download a SQL backup file of the CubeCart_reviews table. However, the reviews have references to who made the review (customer_id) which may no longer match the customer_ids in the new store.

• 10 months later...
On 5/14/2020 at 8:41 AM, bsmither said:

This is really amazing. Thanks for the sharing.    

official website

Archived