Checkout with long item list

Force the font size to be smaller. In my opinion, recalling what I have regularly seen, the product names and quantity are several font sizes larger than normal.

In fact, the header text and Category name is also unusually large.

Please determine if there were any edits to stock CSS rules that may affect the initial font size - from which all other font sizes are derived.

The quantity, product name, and price should all be on one line.

20 minutes ago, bsmither said:

Force the font size to be smaller. In my opinion, recalling what I have regularly seen, the product names and quantity are several font sizes larger than normal.

In fact, the header text and Category name is also unusually large.

Please determine if there were any edits to stock CSS rules that may affect the initial font size - from which all other font sizes are derived.

The quantity, product name, and price should all be on one line.

The issue only occurs when a browser is zoomed in some. I normally zoom to 125 or 150% to reduce eye strain. This example is at 100% zoom:>

Capture.JPG

When zooming the browser, do you have a choice of zooming the whole of the contents of the window, as opposed to zooming just the text?

If the browser can zoom the entirety of the display, then the width of all the 'containers' holding text and images will also become wider and taller.

If necessary, and at 100% it may be necessary to accommodate the longer product names, we can widen the basket popup.

Archived