Monthly Sales Per Product

steve-t

Hi

Does anyone know of a CubeCart extension, paid or free, that can report the number of sales by month for a particular product?

I've looked through the extensions list but the one I found doesn't have much detail in the description about what it can do.

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies.

I installed Dashboard Widgets and Advanced Reports but then got this error:

Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance.

I guess it's self-explanatory but I wasn't looking to get involved in this depth.

If you use shared hosting, it's typically an option to enable in your hosting control panel and quite straight forward.  if you self host, it's quite quick and easy to install the Ioncube Loaders (they are free).  if you have a manged hosting package then you would need to ask your host to enable the IonCube loaders. 

Hi

BINGO! That version worked, although it seemed to have the same file name as the one I already had.

Works great, will run this by the customer and they will probably want to make a purchase.

Thanks very much for your help, well beyond the call of duty and I'm very grateful.

Steve

Archived