PayPal Commerce Platform

Robin Somes

site: piscesconservation.com/cube

CC6.2.9 / All In One Shipping 1.0.16 / Facebook 1.0.1 / PayPal Commerce Platform 1.3.10 / PayPal standard commerce platform 1.08 / ProductAddons 1.0.12 / SagePay 1.0.11

I previously reported an issue getting the new PayPal Commerce Platform set up; attempting to link the platform to an existing PayPal account repeatedly failed. I believe a number of other users reported the same behaviour.

I'm very happy to report that it is all now working; version 1.3.10 installed and functioning correctly. Many thanks to Al and the team for fixing the issue.

Robin

Just now, Robin Somes said:

site: piscesconservation.com/cube

CC6.2.9 / All In One Shipping 1.0.16 / Facebook 1.0.1 / PayPal Commerce Platform 1.3.10 / PayPal standard commerce platform 1.08 / ProductAddons 1.0.12 / SagePay 1.0.11

I previously reported an issue getting the new PayPal Commerce Platform set up; attempting to link the platform to an existing PayPal account repeatedly failed. I believe a number of other users reported the same behaviour.

I'm very happy to report that it is all now working; version 1.3.10 installed and functioning correctly. Many thanks to Al and the team for fixing the issue.

Robin

Thanks for letting me know. We had to work with PayPal on this and it turned out to be caused by a duplicate parameter. You'd think it would be ignored or replace itself but it caused a server error on their end. All does seem to be working now. 

Archived