Multiple choice of option

hello, i am selling an object for which there are several options and i use in the option groups the choice ‘list of radio buttons’ which I have been very happy with until now. Only now I have a product that has several possible choices and therefore how to make that we choose several options for the same article.

Example: product A has the option small b, small c, small d.
But the client can choose either option b or c or d but also b and c or b and d

currently the button list option only allows you to make 1 choice in the options. But how to be able to with multiple choices

CubeCart is barely set up to allow multiple values for option attributes as shown in /classes/catalogue.class.php, but the core code, admin skin, and storefront skin hasn't implemented this capability.

This preliminary construct of a wide variety of option chooser types allows for plugins to make the actual enhancements.

I can't recall if I did anything with this for CC5/6 (I did a marvelous job for CC3!). See #73, #823, and #2463.

• 2 weeks later...

I have made a series of edits, and the multiple checkbox method of options from a group deems to work, but I haven't finished going through all the code. So far, a collection of checked boxes does appear with the product at checkout. But I need to work through this all the way to an order status of Complete. (And I haven't worked through making this an Option Set, nor placing it in the Options Matrix table.)

If you would like to experiment with this, please send a PM with your email address.

Archived