Skin design & implentation help needed!

Morning all, i want to update the look and feel of my cubecart store but need help.

What i need - A new skin, colours tweaking to suit, logo applying, a general refresh and update etc... Its not something I've ever attempted.

Can anyone help?

Phil

Hi

Are you looking for a new "off the shelf" skin or are you looking at having a custom skin designed for you - the first option is relatively cheap and the second option can cost a lot depending on what you want.

There are a few off the shelf skins available in the marketplace but you should be careful to choose one that is designed for V6 and is currently maintained so it has each version's bug fixes and enhancements adding to it.

You might want to look at two of our skins Retail Therapy and Nautical which both come with a free skin configuration plugin which allows you to amend a large (and constantly growing) number of elements in the skin without changing code so colours etc These are also already integrated with a large number of our own and third party plugins so again, skin changes are not needed making it much easier to upgrade the skin when we release new versions

If you are interested in taking a look, then get in contact via PM or our website and we can look at your requirements

Ian 

Archived