Initial Shipping Disabled Warning

Claudia M

I have disabled "Disable initial shipping & tax estimates" (checked the box) in admin and now I keep getting this PHP warning.  I have the shipping estimate to always show, no popup. 

Thanks for any and all help

[10-Jul-2020 20:23:56 America/Louisville] PHP Warning:  Shipping not setup or allow no shipping not enabled in /home/claudias/public_html/classes/cubecart.class.php on line 1909

[10-Jul-2020 20:40:07 America/Louisville] PHP Warning:  Shipping not setup or allow no shipping not enabled in /home/claudias/public_html/classes/cubecart.class.php on line 1909

[10-Jul-2020 21:41:21 America/Louisville] PHP Warning:  Shipping not setup or allow no shipping not enabled in /home/claudias/public_html/classes/cubecart.class.php on line 1909

[11-Jul-2020 04:31:04 America/Louisville] PHP Warning:  Shipping not setup or allow no shipping not enabled in /home/claudias/public_html/classes/cubecart.class.php on line 1909

202998827_Captureshipping.thumb.PNG.604ab4a08f1a5b021d1d86d09193b665.PNG

CubeCart will also log this error if (if I am looking at this right) the settings, Features tab, "Default Shipping Selection" is set to "Cheapest But Not Free", yet the AIOS shipping module did calculate to zero.

So do you think I'm ok? Customer orders won't be effected?  I added this to the checkout page:

The information supplied below will be added to your order cost. Should your delivery address differ during the checkout process this amount may change

Enable debug mode and enter your IP address in the adjacent field (www.showmyip.com).

Exactly right when you notice that CubeCart did log this error message, on the checkout page, scan the debug area for the __basket, shipping charges.

Please mention what you have chosen for the setting "Default Shipping Selection" on the Features tab of Store Settings.

I have Cheapest for the Default Shipping Selection.  The debug info on the checking page is showing the correct shipping - and changes when I change the delivery address in the shipping estimate box.

The debug is showing some off the wall stuff (in my opinion)  any idea what this means?  I only have the USA lanaguage and PayPal and Stripe enabled. Only ship to USA, USA Territories and Canada

'__system' =>

'token_acp' => 4e3892d2824336607072ad060c3e2a80
'recent_extensions' =>
'1' =>
'name' => Cinda - Multipurpose Cubecart Theme
'price' => $89.99
'2' =>
'name' => Universe
'price' => €16.99
'3' =>
'name' => Amzin (Bootstrap Responsive Skin)
'price' => <strike class="price">&dollar;19.99</strike> &dollar;14.99

The __system is not part of the __basket.

All of this is contained in the SESSION array and it is SESSION which allows info to persist across web page requests.

In effort to be helpful, when an admin logs in, the CubeCart code sends a request to CubeCart HQ for a list of the twelve or so latest new versions of the modules in the MarketPlace. That list is kept in SESSION so that it is always displayed on the Dashboard, but does not need to be requested every time the Dashboard gets displayed. (This list is also cached for 24 hours.)

We see that the debug info is showing correct shipping costs, but are there entries in the System Error Log dated at the same time (or nearly so) when the checkout page was visited, complaining about 'shipping not setup'?

I would say go ahead and trust the calculations if they look right to you.

Archived