Google recaptcha not working

Christopher Short

Invisible V2-When checking out I see the verify you are a human line, but no box or anything else to do with it. When you checkout, it says verification code is incorrect, please try again. Ideas?

• The verification code was incorrect. Please try again.
  • The verification
  • The verification code was incorrect. Please try again.
  • code was incorrect. Please try again.
  •  

With V2-Invisible, you aren't suppose to see anything except a "tag" peeking out from the lower right-side of the page (and that can be moved).

Please let us know what version of the Foundation skin you are using.

4 minutes ago, bsmither said:

With V2-Invisible, you aren't suppose to see anything except a "tag" peeking out from the lower right-side of the page (and that can be moved).

Please let us know what version of the Foundation skin you are using.

It is modified off of 1.0 I think. How would I tell?

What files would need to be updated to make this work if my custom skin was an old clone of foundation? I have some features needed for my business type that I think had to be coded into the skin. 

The programmers at CubeCart HQ did not include a version number in the Foundation's config.xml file. So, for the version number, it will not be shown in admin, Manage Extensions, All Skins list.

In that config.xml file, note whether or not the following exists:

<csrf>true</csrf>
	<newsletter_recaptcha>true</newsletter_recaptcha>
  </info>

<!-- Use this to add custom variables into the skin which can be found in the smarty SKIN_CUSTOM array -->
	<custom>
		<recaptcha_badge_position>bottomright</recaptcha_badge_position><!-- Invisible Recaptcha Badge Position: bottomright, bottomleft or inline -->
	</custom>

4 minutes ago, bsmither said:

The programmers at CubeCart HQ did not include a version number in the Foundation's config.xml file. So, for the version number, it will not be shown in admin, Manage Extensions, All Skins list.

In that config.xml file, note whether or not the following exists:

<csrf>true</csrf>
	<newsletter_recaptcha>true</newsletter_recaptcha>
  </info>

<!-- Use this to add custom variables into the skin which can be found in the smarty SKIN_CUSTOM array -->
	<custom>
		<recaptcha_badge_position>bottomright</recaptcha_badge_position><!-- Invisible Recaptcha Badge Position: bottomright, bottomleft or inline -->
	</custom>

I dont see it: here is what I have:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<skin version="3.1">
  <info>
    <!--
    UIDs can be generated on the unix/linux command line using `uuid -v4`, or you can use any string, as long as you think it wont accidentally be picked by anyone else
    A good example of the latter would be something like '[email protected]'. While not necessarily an active email address, it's a pretty good approximation of a unique key
    --> 
    <uid>[email protected]</uid>
    <type>skin</type>
    <name><![CDATA[csrockets]]></name>
    <display><![CDATA[csrockets]]></display>
    <version>1.0</version>
    <minVersion>6.0.0a</minVersion>
    <maxVersion>6.0.*</maxVersion>
    <creator>CubeCart Limited</creator>
    <homepage>http://www.cubecart.com</homepage>
    <mobile>false</mobile>
    <responsive>true</responsive>
  </info>
  <layout>
    <products>
        <perpage amount="6" />
        <perpage default="true" amount="12" />
        <perpage amount="24" />
        <perpage amount="48" />
        <perpage amount="96" />
    </products>
  </layout>
  <styles>
    <style images="false" default="true">
      <!-- images: TRUE tells the template system that this style has its own image folder. FALSE would use the contents in the root of the images folder. For example with this as false images/image.jpg vs images/default/image.jpg if set to true -->
      <directory>default</directory>
      <name><![CDATA[Default]]></name>
      <description><![CDATA[Default Subtheme]]></description>
      <default />
    </style>
    <!-- You can have as many subthemes as you want
    <style images="false">
      <directory>red</directory>
      <name><![CDATA[Red]]></name>
      <description><![CDATA[Red style]]></description>
    </style>
    -->
  </styles>
  <images>
    <image reference="thumbnail" maximum="190" quality="80" default="noimage.png" />
    <image reference="category" maximum="800" quality="80" default="" /><!-- Doesnt need a default -->
    <image reference="subcategory" maximum="105" quality="80" default="noimage.png" />
    <image reference="gallery" maximum="50" quality="80" default="noimage.png" />
    <image reference="normal" maximum="300" quality="80" default="noimage.png" />
    <image reference="enlarge" maximum="600" quality="80" default="" /><!-- Doesnt need a default -->
    <image reference="tiny" maximum="30" quality="80" default="noimage.png" />
    <image reference="small" maximum="200" quality="80" default="noimage.png" />
    <image reference="medium" maximum="500" quality="80" default="noimage.png" />
    <image reference="large" maximum="600" quality="80" default="" /><!-- Doesnt need a default -->
  </images>
</skin>

If possible, make a comparison of the Foundation you are using (which seems to be from the CC6.0 family) against the Foundation skin in the CC629 package.

If you do not have the resources necessary to do this quickly and efficiently, I will be happy to send you a file of the differences.

Post a PM with your email address.

• 6 months later...

Almost ready to go live, but the recaptcha gives the error "invalid domain for site key". This store is in a folder under the domain; e.g., https://typeclubs.org/aac-toc-cc/.

Is this a problem? Thanks.

Never mind; in desperation tried the Google site and got new keys....

However, got rid of Mailing List stuff in trailer, but the question still appears on the order page...

Archived