Digital Files Linked to a Product's Options

bsmither

I have hacked CC629 so that:

• one product can contain multiple digital files. This allows, for example, one to sell an "album" of several files - each file independently downloadable.
  • will override the above when assigning one of the multiple files each to an option. This allows, for example, one to sell an audible book (available in multiple languages) - the customer having selected an option for an available language (or an audio file, choosing a filetype of MP3 or WAV).

This is not a plug-in -- it's core code edits. I am not convinced CubeCart has (or could ever have) the requisite hooks. (But who knows?)

I need a beta-tester. Post a PM.

On 8/9/2020 at 4:43 AM, bsmither said:

This is not a plug-in -- it's core code edits. I am not convinced CubeCart has (or could ever have) the requisite hooks. (But who knows?)

Not being a plugin would be a problem for us / our clients which is a shame because for those sites that need to use this functionality, there isnt an easy way around this problem - would you and @Al Brookbanks consider adding it into core ?

I built a site that sells Academic Journals, with an automatic inclusion of the downloadable PDF edition (the PDF can be bought separately). I would like for you to try it. (Just need to make sure it still works for CC629.) I will reply to your PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived