(Resolved) have my product categories changed?

fabriceunko

I have several categories in my shop named like this: see photo and example of the problem

cat1.png.0614e533e9e047f9e7aaca279e1517dd.png

If I enter the 3rd category from the bottom (Santons à peindre)

i have this

cat2.png.f75da76f830b7391982dccaad9743858.png

For the moment everything is correct

And finally in the last one I have this and again all is correct

cat3.png

But when I add a product to my store and I have to choose the category, there are 2 categories that have disappeared

the 2 categories named in French (santons à peindre 7cm and santons peints 7 cm)

We disappeared and are displayed in the first 6 linescat44.png.1ded757d4dc6f5f123479cbfdda64801.png

How did I find my normal display for these 2 categories?

It seems the list that is not showing the categories correctly is missing the ability to construct (or show) a "category path".

That is, there should be these paths:

Santons Peints/Santons peints 7cm/La Nativité
Santons à peindre/Santons à peindre 7 cm/La Nativité

But your list only shows the final category, the last in the path, La Nativité.

I recall working on this problem 10 Jun 2020. And I believe it will be fixed in CC6210.

In /classes/seo.class.php, find:

private function _getCategoryList($rebuild = false)

Five lines down, find:

$query = sprintf("SELECT C.cat_id, C.cat_name, C.cat_parent_id, S.path FROM `%1\$sCubeCart_category` as C LEFT JOIN `%1\$sCubeCart_seo_urls` as S ON S.item_id=C.cat_id AND S.type='cat' AND S.custom='1' ORDER BY C.cat_id DESC", $GLOBALS['config']->get('config', 'dbprefix'));

Change to:

$query = sprintf("SELECT C.cat_id, C.cat_name, C.cat_parent_id, S.path FROM `%1\$sCubeCart_category` as C LEFT JOIN `%1\$sCubeCart_seo_urls` as S ON S.item_id=C.cat_id WHERE S.type='cat' ORDER BY C.cat_id DESC", $GLOBALS['config']->get('config', 'dbprefix'));

Please make this change and report if there is any difference.

Archived