checkout

Richard1967

Hi all

Wondering if i'm missing something in setting?

When buyers purchase an item they go through checkout & then sent to paypal, they click pay at the paypal end, then are redirected back to cubecart site & have to click complete payment, I'm having so many buyer miss this & then complain they haven't received there item.

Is there a way to finish when you click pay within paypal? 

After authentication at PayPal the last button says "continue" then on return to the website the button says "make payment".

I'm not sure what can be changed to improve it. Our integration has been certified by PayPal.

I think maybe the confusion might arise in that historically the merchant might pay on the PayPal screen.

It's very standard for PayPal integrations to work this way nowadays. The need to return back to the store in order to verify and taxes and shipping costs that might be applicable once the billing/delivery address is confirmed in the return data from PayPal.

Improvement can always be made. If you have any suggestions please do let us know.

23 minutes ago, Al Brookbanks said:

After authentication at PayPal the last button says "continue" then on return to the website the button says "make payment".

I'm not sure what can be changed to improve it. Our integration has been certified by PayPal.

I think maybe the confusion might arise in that historically the merchant might pay on the PayPal screen.

It's very standard for PayPal integrations to work this way nowadays. The need to return back to the store in order to verify and taxes and shipping costs that might be applicable once the billing/delivery address is confirmed in the return data from PayPal.

Improvement can always be made. If you have any suggestions please do let us know.

Hi Al

It would be great if the customer could complete the transaction on the paypal screen without having to confirm the payment back on cubecart

Is that an option?

I'm trying to keep the customers journey as simple as possible 

Archived