Ability to Pay Pending Order

Dacs

Hi

I have set the stock to reduce when an order is placed - Order goes to Pending. If I only had one item at the time of order, the stock is now 0

When the customer logs back into that order and selects Make Payment The result is the Out of stock message, so cant complete the order.

No other customer can order the same item, as the shop shows it as 'out of stock'

Is there a mod to resolve this, or is it done in settings somewhere - any thoughts out there...

5 minutes ago, Dacs said:

No other customer can order the same item, as the shop shows it as 'out of stock'

That is correct behaviour as the item is allocated against the order 

6 minutes ago, Dacs said:

I have set the stock to reduce when an order is placed - Order goes to Pending.

Is there a specific reason why you have it set this way especially if you have a number of items with very low stock levels and also customers that dont immediately pay for their items.  There are some specific use cases where having it set this way is required but most stores would decrease stock once an order is paid for and goes to Processing

8 minutes ago, Dacs said:

When the customer logs back into that order and selects Make Payment The result is the Out of stock message, so cant complete the order.

This however doesnt sound correct - sounds like there is a bug there.  You might want to log a report here https://github.com/cubecart/v6/issues

Archived