Search Box Issues in Forum

Ropes

• Ropes changed the title to Search Box Issues in Forum

I concur that the search feature for this forum software (IPBoard?) isn't as good as Google. I now, usually, search on Google for:
"forums.cubecart.com" +needed +search +terms

In my experiences with other forum programs, the search requires a whole word that is at or more than a minimum number of characters. Three letters may be too small of a word. Depending on the forum program, you might not get an advisory notice that your terms contained too few letters. I have no specific knowledge about this forum's capabilities.

I have also found that this forum (I don't recall it ever doing this) does not return conversations that have been marked as "Archived". Google does. An "archived" conversation is, I suppose, too old to have any current relevance.

In admin, Languages, click on the Edit icon of the language you need to modify. On the next screen, choose Common from the drop-down selector. After a few seconds, a list will appear.

Scroll to the key word 'invoice' and click on that word. This will enable the text entry box to become editable.

Change the phrase and click Save at the bottom of the list.

Archived