Shipping error

elsie

How do i fix this issue?

customers keep getting this error

The following errors were detected:
Unfortunately there are no suitable shipping methods available for your order. This may be because the total weight of your order is too high or we cannot ship to your country. Please contact a member of our staff for any further inquiries.

• Unfortunately there are no suitable shipping methods available for your order. This may be because the total weight of your order is too high or we cannot ship to your country. Please contact a member of our staff for any further inquiries.

It's means exactly what it says. You need to check suitable shipping rates are configured for the customers shipping address.

I missed you on live chat. I do apologise. We have support available if you need us to look into it. I'm sure some very helpful people on here can help too.

Welcome elsie! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

Please let us know what Shipping modules you have installed and where their status is enabled. This can be checked in admin, Manage Extensions.

We can then begin to focus on whether that module can provide a shipping option based on the details of the order.

Archived