Basix (Bootstrap Responsive Skin) Update

navimaps4u

How do I access the free updates that are promised when you purchase the Basix(Bootstrap Responsive Skin) 

When I get the notification that an update is required and click on the link it takes me to the purchase page.

I have brought up this issue in the bootstrap forum and been told that they don't have any control over updates,

Can somebody please help me understand how to access the free lifetime updates of this skin.

Thanks in advance.

13 hours ago, navimaps4u said:

How do I access the free updates that are promised when you purchase the Basix(Bootstrap Responsive Skin) 

When I get the notification that an update is required and click on the link it takes me to the purchase page.

I have brought up this issue in the bootstrap forum and been told that they don't have any control over updates,

Can somebody please help me understand how to access the free lifetime updates of this skin.

Thanks in advance.

Hey sorry for the delay,

When you get the update notification and click through, my understanding is that you will be taken to the product page, you may need to login into the extension marketplace and you will then have access to the download link and the install token link.

Previously i advised that i had no control over the access to the updates as Cubecart verifies access to the downloads/install tokens and my understanding at the time was you has having issues with that aspect.

If you have modified your skin, i do not recommend using the install tokens as these will override any modifications you have made. To accommodate this each skin now has an online manual update guide. In relation to Basix the current online manual update guide starts at V1.08 http://nitefox.x10host.com/docs/ManualUpdates/basixguide.html if you require manual updates below V1.08 feel free to PM me and i can advise further.

Cheers

Archived