Image manager

windsurfer

3 hours ago, windsurfer said:

Is it not possible to display the image in the image manager ?

Try beta testing 6.4.0 as lots and lots of improvements added - have a look at the github issues that have been completed for this version.  Been testing and working with this version for a while and the changes in this area are fantastic

Ian

You can follow CC's progress on new code via GitHub. Commits can be downloaded from there and tested out. But as sometimes happens, there are unintended consequences with new code, and this should never be done on a live site until the final version is released.

When i am in the description of an item and select insert image i select browse server and i select an image i have uploaded, when i click on an image name it displayed the image in a pop up window but there is no option to select or insert that image. Am i missing something ?

From the Image Properties window, you can click Browse Server to have the Image Repository listing opened as a separate window.

Clicking on the image's filename will show that image in a "colorbox".

Dismiss the colorbox ('x' in lower-right corner), then notice the 'white-plus-in-green-circle" at the far-right of that list item. Clicking this icon will load the URL into the Image Properties "URL" text entry field.

Archived