PayPal is not adding Shipping Charges

miakrazy

Forgive me.. I have asked this before but I am unable to find that post.. 

I have added the All in One Shipping Module and the PayPal Commerce Platform and they seem to be working until it is time to check out. When on the shopping basket page there is the option to choose “to continue to secure checkout” or “PayPal Checkout”. If customers select the PayPal Checkout a pop-up opens to allow payment to be made. The problem is that when customers choose this route, the shipping charges are not calculated in. If they chose to click the “to continue to secure checkout” shipping charges are added appropriately.

I have gone into the PayPal area and I have set shipping charges and set the shipping charges in the All in One Shipping Module. I have searched for days and I am unable to find a fix. Please can someone assist me? I am unable to figure out how to delete this PayPal Button until after this shopping basket step.

Please.... any help would be greatly appreciated.. I have had to cover shipping cost because of this issue.

Remove PayPal button .jpg

shipping charges are not calcualted in your screen shot, so the paypal module won't charge them. seems like you have not configured the rates/rules for shipping costs so they are not being applied. 

nothing to do with paypal, all to do with the shipping modules. 

Hi, I thank you very much for responding.

I have added all the charges for the shipping in the module. I must be missing something then. Because everything works as long as they use the top button to check out and not the paypal button. 

Do these prices have to be added into "Add a New Shipping ZOne"?

shipping.jpg

Archived