Images 6.4.0 file

Cpup

On 10/25/2020 at 1:21 PM, Cpup said:

Can anyone suggest how to get the images gallery from 6.4.0 and copy into 6.2.9?

I like what it does, but don't want to upgrade fully until official release.

I really wouldnt go to all that bother - simply wait until 6.4.0 has been released.  It isnt likely to be long although it doesnt help that very few people are testing it !  If you would like to help then installing 6.4.0 beta into a new domain or sub-domain and doing some detailed testing would be a big help

3 hours ago, havenswift-hosting said:

I really wouldnt go to all that bother - simply wait until 6.4.0 has been released.  It isnt likely to be long although it doesnt help that very few people are testing it !  If you would like to help then installing 6.4.0 beta into a new domain or sub-domain and doing some detailed testing would be a big help

I've been testing it on a subdomain. I can't see much difference apart from the image gallery, the redirect and what 3 words. I can't find how to add audio streaming?

I've made loads of changes to my site, so a bit nervous about updating fully, just wanted to know how to place the parts of 6.4.0 into my existing site.

1 hour ago, fabriceunko said:

Hello, I would like to help and install version 6.4.0 but I don't know how to make a subdomain.

In your control panel, scroll down to domains, and select 'Add Subdomain' and call it something like 'test.yourdomain.com' and it will create a new folder in your root folder.

Then, with an FTP agent (FileZilla) upload to that folder. IMPORTANT: Check that the FTP is directed to the new subdomain folder when uploading.

Archived