Did semperfiwebservices quit business ? Anybody knows anything ?

DavidK

Hi,I got lot of plugins from him and I am relying on his work,looks website is suspended.No answering to emails for some weeks.Does anybody knows what happened with him ? I see plugins are available at cubecar marketplace,but without further upgrades it is going to be a big problem in future.Thanks for any info.David 

I dont know what the problem is as have no direct contact with this developer and he hasnt been active on this forum for many years, however, there have been many reports both on here and from many of our own customers stretching back over the last couple of years of long wait times or no replies to emails which seem to have gotten worse over the last couple of months.  Have a search on these forums for previous posts.  The website has been suspended since the weekend and while oversights can happen, it is looking increasingly likely that they are no longer trading.

18 minutes ago, DavidK said:

Hi,I got lot of plugins from him and I am relying on his work,looks website is suspended.No answering to emails for some weeks.Does anybody knows what happened with him ? I see plugins are available at cubecar marketplace,but without further upgrades it is going to be a big problem in future.Thanks for any info.David 

Afternoon David,

Assuming Semperfi is no longer trading... If you get to a point where you are stuck with something and need some help feel free to reach out. we can probably help you get past any roadblocks you are at. We're also pretty busy at the moment so our responses are not always as prompt as we would like them to be.. however we have a phone number on our support portal so you can get hold of us directly for anything critical or urgent. 

Hopefully, he will return and be able to help you out.

hello, I haven't heard from him for more than 2 years. I had ordered a plugin worth € 240 the last time I heard the plugin was finished. But it never was delivered. For 2 years without news, I ended up giving up hope of getting this plugin or seeing my money back. And I'm afraid I'm stuck in 6.2.9 if the current plugins don't work on 6.4.0

19 hours ago, fabriceunko said:

I had ordered a plugin worth € 240 the last time I heard the plugin was finished. But it never was delivered. For 2 years without news, I ended up giving up hope of getting this plugin or seeing my money back

That is terrible but unfortunately you are not the only one with a similar story !

19 hours ago, fabriceunko said:

And I'm afraid I'm stuck in 6.2.9 if the current plugins don't work on 6.4.0

The chances are that most plugins will continue to work at least for a while but of course as more changes are made to CubeCart, the more chance there is of that happening.  Also, if they have stopped trading which now seems increasingly likely, then there is no support and no upgrades etc.

If you, or anyone wants to get in touch with a view to replacing any plugin, then please get in touch and we can discuss

Archived