Payment Module / Extension?

Dijenga

First of all, not the least bit familiar with cubecart, but my customer liked it so I agreed to give it a go. Easy enough to install, so everything is great until it comes time to add payment for merchandise.

She uses "Goecommerce" for credit card processing. I created their version of a checkout page and they give me a bit of code that would likely be great if I were just trying to build an ecommerce site on my own.

How do I integrate this into a cubecart site? Where do I even go to set up the payment process?

I am totally lost here. Her other shopping cart was much easier to figure out without assistance. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Does the "Goecommerce" processor have any API or developer documentation? Is there nay indication that their API resembles any other processor's API (such as Authorize.net, or PayPal's IPN)?

A payment processor (a "gateway") is constructed as a class with a number of required methods, with other files, in a specific folder structure.

You might grab a few payment gateway modules from CubeCart's Marketplace.

Thank you for responding.

Am I to understand that some of the payment modules are not proprietary, as in they can be used for various payment methods?

The only thing I got from the processor was two small snippets of code (One is to create a button and the other is "HTML to embed in existing site") and a link to display the page I used their site to create.

Which payment module(s) would work with this type of setup?

Archived