Errors being logged, debug not even on

Retrodisco

Many errors appearing, debug mode isnt even on.

Today, 14:39File: [seo.class.php] Line: [985] "SELECT C.cat_id, C.cat_name, C.cat_parent_id, S.path FROM `ccjs_CubeCart_category` as C LEFT JOIN `ccjs_CubeCart_seo_urls` as S ON S.item_id=C.cat_id WHERE S.type='cat' AND S.redirect='0' ORDER BY C.cat_id DESC " - Unknown column 'S.redirect' in 'where clause'

I remember I clicked the upgrade tab, but didn't click the button to continue, just clicked back, so maybe it flagged I'd upgraded when I had not even copied the files?

ah ok, uploaded files, clicked tab to upgrade database from 6.2.9 and this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2097152 bytes) in /home/citybugs/public_html/classes/cache/file.class.php on line 90

13 minutes ago, Retrodisco said:

I remember I clicked the upgrade tab, but didn't click the button to continue, just clicked back, so maybe it flagged I'd upgraded when I had not even copied the files?

ah ok, uploaded files, clicked tab to upgrade database from 6.2.9 and this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2097152 bytes) in /home/citybugs/public_html/classes/cache/file.class.php on line 90

Tried a few times, can't upgrade database, it just falls over with this memory error

I sent the error code to my hosting company, who tweaked something, the install worked second time around

The only issue that remains is that the tabs dont work inside an order, or product screen unless you open them in a new browser tab.

Firefox latest version

Archived