Most information missing when displaying basket

MWEapril

Our site is www.markwilliams.com  We have built our custom skin (mwcustom) from the foundation skin. We ran into an issue where it seemed that our custom skin was somewhere still referencing something in the foundation skins folders, but I couldn't find it. We made some other changes that I have lost track of, and now the foundation version isn't working right. 

I have set the site to allow users to change the skin (bottom right corner). As far as I can see, everything looks the same, regardless of which skin is selected until you get to checkout. If users have selected the mwcustom skin, everything works great. If users select the foundation skin, once they are directed to the basket, it seems that all of the formatting/styling is gone along with a good portion of the actual content for that page. Can anyone offer suggestions on what I have broken? 

Oddly, our mwcustom skin doesn't have a couple of the files that I can see the foundation skin uses for templates (element.css.php, for example), but it works fine. The foundation skin (not missing files) isn't working correctly though.  

It seems your Foundation has one or more skin template files taken from your mwcustom skin. Specifically, for example, the Foundation main.php template is identical to the mwcustom template. Some differences, however, has Facebook and ChimpStatic calls for their javascript codes, and calls for Foundation-specific javascript files have been added.

The mwcustom main.php template asks for CSS files at a location different than where they are located in a Foundation skin folder arrangement. Thus, the needed CSS files do not get loaded.

Archived