Possible Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)

I've been trying to upgrade from 6.1.12 to 6.4.1.  I am not "code & SQL" savvy but I have managed to do it in the past, following the Upgrade instructions and diligently uploading files but this time I've lost the plot. Now when I log back into our admin area, I have the "Possible CrossSite Request Forgery" message come up when I try to log in.  Any ideas would be appreciated?

This sounds like you have a mix of old and new files. I expect the admin_xxxx folder has old content. Please make sure the content of the admin gets uploaded into the correct directory. Each CubeCart store has a unique admin folder name. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Kez said:

Now when I log back into our admin area, I have the "Possible CrossSite Request Forgery" message come up when I try to log in.  Any ideas would be appreciated?

Agree with Al, this is a common symptom of a failed or partially completed upgrade. Ensure you upload all files to the correct directories especially those in /admin into your renamed /admin_abcdef directory

• Like 1