PHP Warning Order.class 6.4.1

Claudia M

Since I upgraded to 6.4.1 I keep getting this PHP Warning

[26-Nov-2020 13:32:43 America/Louisville] PHP Warning:  implode() [<a href='http://docs.php.net/manual/en/function.implode.php'>function.implode.php</a>]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/claudias/public_html/classes/order.class.php on line 304

I don't use product options at all. 

Hey while I have you here can you help me with something please.  I created a new database table( I'm probably getting the terminology wrong) in the cubecart_inventory database called excel_name.  I would like that information to automatically show in the special data tab I created for the order_summary database when I sell a product that has that field populated in the admin/product inventory/ general information section. I already have that setup.  Can this be done?

Thanks in advance,

Claudia

Sure.

When asking to view the Summary of a specific order, the items sold in that order are listed at a couple of places: the Overview tab and the Inventory tab.

When an order is placed, not all of the data from the inventory table is copied over the order_inventory table. However, when viewing the summary, all the data about the item in the order_inventory table is merged with all the data about the item in the inventory table.

So, it should be a simple matter of finding where to add {$product.excel_name} in the tab_contents of your special data tab.

I just posted an issue in the Github about the error.

Thanks for posting the issue in Github

This is what I have in admin/skins/products:

{if isset($DISPLAY_PRODUCT_FORM)}

<div id="general" class="tab_content">

<h3>{$LANG.catalogue.title_information_general}</h3>

<input type="hidden" name="product_id" value="{$PRODUCT.product_id}">

<fieldset>

<legend>{$LANG.catalogue.title_information_basic}</legend>

<div><label for="">{$LANG.common.status}</label><span><input type="hidden" name="status" id="product_status" value="{$PRODUCT.status}" class="toggle"></span></div>

<div><label for="name">{$LANG.catalogue.product_name}</label><span><input name="name" id="name" class="textbox required" style="width:600px" type="text" value="{$PRODUCT.name}"></span></div>

<div><label for="excel_name">Excel Name</label><span><input name="excel_name" id="excel_name" class="textbox" style="width:600px" type="text" value="{$PRODUCT.excel_name}"></span></div>

<div><label for="product_code">{$LANG.catalogue.product_code}</label><span><input name="product_code" id="product_code" class="textbox" type="text" value="{$PRODUCT.product_code}"></span></div>

</fieldset>

This is what I have in admin/skins/orders:

<fieldset class="section-right">

{foreach from=$PRODUCTS item=product}

<div> <label style="width: 10em;"class="green" for="name"><strong>Product Name</strong></label><span>{$product.name}</span></div>

{/foreach}

</fieldset>

<fieldset class="section-left" >

<div> <label style="width: 10em;"class="green" for="excel_name"><strong>Excel Name</strong></label><span>{$product.excel_name}</span></div>

</fieldset>

<fieldset class="section-right">

{foreach from=$PRODUCTS item=product}

<div><label style="width: 10em;" class="green" for="excel_name"><strong>Excel Name</strong></label><span><input type="text" id="excel_name" name="product[excel_name]" value="{$product.excel_name}" class="textbox"></span></div>

{/foreach}

</fieldset>

In orders.index.php, I do not recognize the "section-left|right" classes. Is this on the Special-Data tab content?

The third <fieldset> isn't giving any product info, such as ID or Name when showing a text entry field having the current excel_name. There needs to be an identifier here if wanting to POST back new excel_name values associated with each respective product:

<input type="text" id="excel_name" name="product[{$product.product_id}][excel_name]" value="{$product.excel_name}" class="textbox">

Back in the orders.index.inc.php code:

foreach ($_POST['product'] as $p_id => $p_e_n) {
  do_something_with( $p_e_n['excel_name'] );
}