a basic contact form

tucstore

Incorporating an alternate Contact Us (Feedback, whatever) into CubeCart is not "basic html coding".

SFWS wrote a GuestBook plugin - but its been retired.

CubeCart also has the ability to allow visitors to post a Review of a product. One might be able to create a dummy product and use it's Review feature for some other purpose.

Is there a need for this project to be a part of CubeCart?

2 minutes ago, bsmither said:

Incorporating an alternate Contact Us (Feedback, whatever) into CubeCart is not "basic html coding".

SFWS wrote a GuestBook plugin - but its been retired.

CubeCart also has the ability to allow visitors to post a Review of a product. One might be able to create a dummy product and use it's Review feature for some other purpose.

Is there a need for this project to be a part of CubeCart?

good afternoon

yes there is i currently have a contact us page that is used for people to ask questions about products

i have zen cart installed for people who can chat about orders in progress etc

i want one page were people can request products to be added to my website that i havent added yet

i want to call it request a product

14 minutes ago, bsmither said:

So, just to be clear, you want a new page in CubeCart, that behaves the same way as Contact Us, but has different form fields and title?

correct

page name " Request A Product"

field 1 : name

field 2 : email address

field 3 : name of product

person presses send

subject Product Request

email address same one that contact us page  uses

We had to have something similar made for our site. It involved having some html and PHP coding done kindly by a web developer friend.

It sends an email to us when someone completes the form, with the details of the form and the attached documents. Can be seen working here.

If this is something that would suit I could pass you his details and he may be able to assist?

Archived