6.4.1 upgrade

Kez

Hi, I had problems uploading to 6.4.1. a little over 10 days ago. With some help I, finally thought I was back up and running.
Since then all customers clicking on secure checkout are getting redirected to ....

This page isn’t working

www.tinoneeorchids.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

and we have a few error logs (23,600 odd)
we use a basic skin which is no longer compatible with recapcha but I think I have bigger problems than that.
we can no longer change orders from pending to complete as it also redirects to the error page.

Any ideas.
My boss is losing faith in me (so am I 🥴)
Kez

25 minutes ago, Kez said:

Hi, I had problems uploading to 6.4.1. a little over 10 days ago. With some help I, finally thought I was back up and running.
Since then all customers clicking on secure checkout are getting redirected to ....

This page isn’t working

www.tinoneeorchids.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

and we have a few error logs (23,600 odd)
we use a basic skin which is no longer compatible with recapcha but I think I have bigger problems than that.
we can no longer change orders from pending to complete as it also redirects to the error page.

Any ideas.
My boss is losing faith in me (so am I 🥴)
Kez

error 001.jpg

All of the errors seen in the screen grab above are inconsequential Notices. You can ignore them.

Do you have a PHP error log? If not, please read this to create one:
https://forums.cubecart.com/topic/51550-how-to-create-the-error-log/

The 500 Error could be an actual error that the web server is complaining about, or could be a follow-through error caused by PHP crashing.

I am at the "?_a=confirm" page and have no problems. (I also do not have javascript enabled, but I doubt that to be any problem.)

Hi Kez

I think most of the problems that you are having are because you are using a very old unmaintained skin - for example the Google reCaptcha is not working which isnt allowing progression through the cart.  You need a rethink and some changes but these could be done quite quickly

You also have debug switched on for all users which doesnt look good for visitors.  The 500 error is possible / likely caused by server resources due to under powered hosting

Ian

Archived