Google Base Plugin not providing price or currency to feed CC6.4.2

onebrowncow

I've just tried to export to Google Merchant centre using the Google Base feed plugin and have the following errors:

Invalid or missing required attribute: price

Unsupported currency in attribute: price

fairly important to get this sorted, anyone any ideas why I'm getting these errors as prices have been entered for all products and the store currency is set to GBP

Do you know what format Google actually wants with respect to currency and price?

This is what I find:

Example
15.00 USD

If so, then in the Google Base /hooks/admin.product.import.format.php, near line 15:

The line that starts with:

$fields = array(

Change:
'price'

to:
'price currency'

2 hours ago, onebrowncow said:

I've just tried to export to Google Merchant centre using the Google Base feed plugin and have the following errors:

There are multiple problems and omissions in the core Google Base product depending on how you have your store configured 

Try : https://www.cubecart.com/extensions/plugins/google-merchant-centre-feed instead !

2 hours ago, onebrowncow said:

any ideas why I'm getting these errors as prices have been entered for all products and the store currency is set to GBP

However, this isnt one of them - you dont have your GMC account configured correctly

9 minutes ago, havenswift-hosting said:

There are multiple problems and omissions in the core Google Base product depending on how you have your store configured 

Try : https://www.cubecart.com/extensions/plugins/google-merchant-centre-feed instead !

However, this isnt one of them - you dont have your GMC account configured correctly

I did try the demo of your plugin and bizarrely GMC returned the same price and currency error and in addition only found 22 of my 1000+ products. I've used the same feed to supply data to my facebook shop and it reads it all fine.

7 minutes ago, onebrowncow said:

bizarrely GMC returned the same price and currency error

Not bizarre at all as it has nothing to do with the feed

8 minutes ago, onebrowncow said:

in addition only found 22 of my 1000+ products.

There are 40 plus stores using the plugin perfectly well - once it and the GMC account settings are correct

25 minutes ago, havenswift-hosting said:

Not bizarre at all as it has nothing to do with the feed

There are 40 plus stores using the plugin perfectly well - once it and the GMC account settings are correct

I actually really want to use your plugin, it does everything I need. If purchased is there a way we can trouble shoot this as it's essential to my store

On 12/8/2020 at 1:27 AM, Dirty Butter said:

I have default currency set within Google Merchant Center Settings. My feed works without mention of the currency.

Thanks, found and corrected so that's sorted the currency error and the price error has also now been fixed.

Archived