Main page slider

SugarGliderLove

on the main page the is a slider with 3 cell phone ads and under it it says

This message and the slider above (including the images) can be edited using the Rich Text Editor which can be found in the admin control panel of your store under File Manager > Documents.

i have been all over the admin page and i think i found the rich text editor but i don't see anything about the slider how do i control it or is there a way to just turn it off thanks for any help

Welcome SugerGliderLove! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

In CubeCart's admin, the screen is divided into two halves: the left-side navigation pane, and the right-side main content pane.

In the navigation pane, under FILE MANAGER, click on the word Documents. The main content pane now shows a list of documents.

Click the Edit icon of the document that has the Homepage button selected.

For the page that is now showing, click the Content tab at the top. What you see is the Rich Text Editor and to see the underlying raw HTML, click on the editor's Source toolbar button to switch to source mode.

Back at the rich-text mode, the slider images are shown as a bulleted list, that is how the Slider javascript expects to find the collection of images to slide.

Archived