Display products on front page?

Morton Visuals

I must be overlooking something really obvious, but I just can't find it. How do I set the home page to display all products? I only seem to be able to display the Latest Products, which I set at 12 items. There is no link to "view more," or go to the "next page" - or any way that I can find for people to see more products other than what's in the (12) Latest Products section. Yes I have 2 categories at the top, but one category has > 12 items now, some of which don't appear to be viewable..??

I just noticed that if someone clicks on Sale Items at the top that there will be a "More" button at the bottom. But that doesn't appear on the default page view. 

Sorry if I'm being obtuse,

William

It is true that Latest Products will show as many products as are set to show from a setting in admin, Store Settings, Layout tab, "Number of 'Latest Products' to display".

There is no pagination for Latest Products.

The question is: do you want to show ALL of your products on the Homepage?

If so, then set this number to a very high value.

If not, but would rather have some pagination, an edit to the skin template would be required, and a tweak to the core code that fetches the latest products from the database.

We can work with you on that.

Archived