FIRST INSTALL ADMIN LOGIN ISSUES

carlton

I am new to Cubecart and have just installed the latest version of Cubecart both through your hosting provider to no avail and then I loaded the Cubecart Zip file directly on to our server.

Both times I got the same results. Both user and password are correct, when entered the login panel refreshes with no error messages. If I put in incorrect login details I get incorrect user/password etc. So it shows that these are correct but it will not go any further.

I have spend all of today trying to fix this issuse by looking at the forum and gooling Cubecart login issuses for which I must say there seem to be many poeple who have had in same problem.

I have tried various methods recommended to no avail lastly being adding code lines to the .htaccess file and global.inc.php file in the includes folder as one person suggested, again without any luck.

Can someone please help

Thanks

Carlton

Use the highest PHP version they have although that may not resolve this is the sessions are still not configured right. 

Maybe at the top of the ini.inc.ph file add;

session_save_path('./includes/extra');

That may get it working but there will be no PHP session garbage collection. 

I have contacted our hosting company and they have confirmed there was a problem  Ihave listed their response  in case anyone elese may have this issue.

'I have checked the php.ini file once again and I have updated it. It was not defined in the .htaccess file as well so the changes made in the php.ini file were not being picked up.'

I can now log in and enjoy

Once again thank you for your quick response it is nice to work with a company that values it's users. As suggested I am using PHP 7.4

Archived