[SOLVED] Put a space between options box

JoJo

I am not sure where I need to go to add the space between each option box.  if it's in the css, or somewhere else. I am just starting with getting familiar with CC and very rusty to coding or know what line I should look for.  Any help would be appreciated 🙂

I have attach a picture of what I would like it to look like.

I use CC 6.4.2  with the Foundation skin.

thanks to anyone that can help me on this

adding space.jpg

• JoJo changed the title to Put a space between options box

Welcome JoJo! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

In the skin template element.product.options.php:

Find near line 44:

<select name="productOptions[{$option.option_id}]" id="option_{$option.option_id}" class="nomarg" {if $option.required}required{/if}>

Change to:

<select name="productOptions[{$option.option_id}]" id="option_{$option.option_id}" class="" {if $option.required}required{/if}>

Thank you soooooo much, that worked.  I was up to page 24 I think when I did a search about options on this forum last night, then decided to try and see if someone could help.

Again thank you 🙂

I am using dreamweaver so that was on line 88 for me 🙂

• JoJo changed the title to [SOLVED] Put a space between options box

oh! ok...  do you have any recommendation on what is best to use?... Like I said I am rusty.  took everything to get myself to go from front page to dreamweaver LOL.  

should I stick to note pad or something like that when I need to edit?

thanks for the input, I appreciate it

There are several really good programmer's text editors. Lots of sites with excellent lists and reviews.

Do not use Microsoft's Notepad. It adds a "Byte-Order-Mark" to the file which will cause problems.

I, too, played with Dreamweaver for a while until I realized it could only do whole pages, and no capabilities to work with templating code (non-html). (That was a few years back, there may now be a version where this has been worked out.)

Archived