Jibberish information on reciept

baked potato

I don't know how else to search for this as I don't know why its happening or how to explain it better.  I have attached a pic to show what its doing.  If I click on the inventory tab for the order, I can read the additional information.  It looks like an encryption to me.  Any ideas?  

cartjib.jpg

This is the product's options that were chosen when the item was added to the shopping basket. To make sure that characters that would otherwise cause problems in the databasing of this textual content, it has been 'base64' encoded.

We are aware of this issue. See: https://github.com/cubecart/v6/issues/2698

If you are using the Print Order Form or e-Payments Interac payment gateway modules, please see if there is a new version available.

• 2 months later...

I had another order with the jibberish, and all of the options when viewed under the Inventory tab were default.  He had selected what he wanted, and the payment went through for the correct total, but the options which are all required, show as "Please Select".  Nothing needs to be updated but I can remove the print order form setup if that is still causing the problem.  He used a credit card.

Archived