SOLVED - Password Recovery Email Not Being Sent

TDLWebs

I've searched the forum and can't find a suitable answer to this, so:

All other emails are being sent except for customer password recovery emails. I recently upgraded to 6.4.2 and thought that might fix it but regrettably not.

For info: I have another site with an almost identical setup and that one works fine.

Any  suggestions? I'm really puzzled as to why this might be.

Thanks!

T

Edited by TDLWebs

Ok, I did that and then attempted a password recovery. This is what I got (my asterisks):

[11-Mar-2021 09:34:46 UTC] PHP Notice:  Email content for account.password_recovery doesn't exist in default lamguage. in /home/sites/5b/6/**********/public_html/classes/mailer.class.php on line 132
[11-Mar-2021 09:34:46 UTC] PHP Notice:  Email content for account.password_recovery doesn't exist in any lamguage. in /home/sites/5b/6/**********/public_html/classes/mailer.class.php on line 129

I guess that means the language file is corrupted?

When a language file is added to the /languages/ folder, then in admin, Languages, CubeCart should automatically add it to the list of available languages, and database the entire contents.

In admin, Email Templates, what flags are shown for User: Recover Password?

• TDLWebs changed the title to SOLVED - Password Recovery Email Not Being Sent
  • 1 year later...

I had the same issue. God, how much I puzzled myself. Thanks, guys, for sharing the solution. This helped me a lot.
Now I have another problem. A couple of days ago, I was trying to replace the hard drive on my computer by myself and bent the old hard drive in the process. It is clear that now it does not work, and I do not know what to do. The data stored on the hard drive is vital to me. It is clear that I can not and do not know how to do anything about it. My friend advised me to turn to data recovery services. However, I'm not sure if these guys can handle it. Has anyone had a similar experience? What should I do in this situation? 

Edited by chercavallario