AIOS - Showing all shipping rates plus the custom ones in the list.

JoJo

I have 2 different zones set for Ontario Canada and one of those is custom for around my area.  So one for ontario in general and the other is in ontario as well but I entered specific postal codes.  Now lets say a local customer comes along, the drop down list shows the local pickup option or if they want it shipped but the list also shows shipping options for all of ontario.   One zone is set to One or more states/provinces and the custom is One or more postal codes.

Am I forgetting to do something or not setting something right?

thanks for the help

zones.jpg

So I changed the order and made the local zones first in the list. and the other you mentioned was already set to first matching zone.  I cleared the cache from the maintenance page, cleared my own browser as well.  Then I thought maybe the range wasn't entered correctly so I changed it to what the picture shows but still getting the same results.  Thanks for your help on this bsmither.

zone.jpg

So, if a logged-in customer has a delivery address with a postal code that starts with P0S, the rates that should be shown to the customer is all rate rows of that zone that satisfy each of the rows' conditions.

What are the rates in the "Local Area" zone?

Archived