All in One Shipping (Free Shipping) Edit/Remove

rnewcomer

We use CubeCart as a way for my end-users to order product only.  This has helped my Production manager as she doesn't need to deal with faxes, phone calls, and the myriad of emails.  We do no billing or invoicing through CubeCart, but like the fact that we have a paper trail.

Problem I have is when a order is made,  it reads "All In One Shipping (Free Shipping)" on the confirmation page (online and email).  Since we are shipping bulk, liquid, industrial detergents/sanitizers, through LTL or, sometimes, FTL, the shipping cost is included in the invoice we create through our ERP.  This shipping cost can be very high high and varied.  We have some end-users that are trying to hold us to the "All In One Shipping (Free Shipping)".  Is not going to happen.

How can I remove, or where do I go,  to remove all shipping references from the orders displayed (online and email).  I have thought about going into the email template and "whacking" there, but not to sure about that.  Also, I have gone into Admin > Store Settings > Features... and have disabled shipping groups and disable initial shipping & tax estimates.

Thanks for your help.

RLN

Update... I have been able to to remove the AIO Shipping.  This must have been an added extension at one point.  I just "unchecked" to disable that from showing.

However, it would be nice to have the shipping read "TBD" instead of 0.00.  Thoughts?  If not, maybe a full removal of shipping.

RLN

Archived